14.2.09

2008 Holiday Posters by... me!

when i arrived in Catanzaro last December, i found myself with a lot of spare time in my hands (what's new eheheh). Having decided to search for a job after the holidays, I would wake up with nothing to do. well, except for cooking for my brother and the rest of the peeps here, or struggling with french or korean, or just plain shivering from the tragic cold.

I was then caught by the poster bug!


For
yo. Pabo!!!






























Of course i missed my brother! I havent seen him in 5 years!!! It was cool to realize how much we've changed and i marveled at how these changes allowed us to have a better rapport than before. I love my brother and I'm just so happy to spend my 'waiting time' here with him.


































My three wacky sisters would never have let it go had i not made one for them too! so in the spirit of their new business venture, the Coffee and Cookie Company (the cookies in the poster are all their handiwork! Im so proud of you guys!!!), here it is. Guess it really runs in the family!







































And here's one for my sister-in-law! Ate Judith is quite a lass, and though an unexpected choice, I believe, a right one that my brother made!





























I miss my godson so much! Back in Milan, I would babysit for him as his mother, best gal pal Lanie, had to work. Little Gabri is just the cutest wootest!





































The DOLGERS clan! My childhood friends. Wherever we are now, be it Dubai, Belgium or Manila, the bond is as thick as it once was!





























Another cutie baby! My other goddaughter, Danica. It's a real kicker and laugh riot how everytime she sees Gabri she just has to smother him with kisses!




























She was the girl who sat beside me in the benches of Milan's Loreto terminal. I felt her eyes on me while i was reading my book. She asked me abruptly if i were Filipino and if i spoke English. I answered yes to both. Then she asked if i were gay. The rest is history! Best fag hag ever! lolz





































My four years in Milan could be broken down into seconds of beauty, minutes of pain, hours of friendship, days of learning , weeks of loss and months of reflection. Whether i lived alone, with a roommate, slept on a bed or a divano, worked as a cleaner or a journalist, through it all.... these amazing people were behind me all the way. It was painful to leave them, but of course, it's never forever. i miss you guys! I'll see you all soon, i hope!



Nessun commento: